20 December, 2005

What I love about me...

I consider myself a pretty artsy guy. I like to analyze things, think things through, critique things. I enjoy the arts-- I am, after all, a voice major. Probably my greatest earthly practical consuming passion is music. But there's something that lot's of people don't know about me. I have an impractical passion. One that doesn't really contribute anything to society. And that passion is for my beloved Detroit Pistons. Right now they are 20-3. For those of you who don't know anything about basketball, that's pretty stinkin' good-- just take my word for it on that one. After 23 games, only once have I missed an entire game. Usually I get to catch a majority of it. If not that then at least the last quarter. At any rate, I love this about me. I'm probably the only voice major with a passion this strong for a sports team. There is no point to this post so feel free to ignore it.

7 comments:

elea said...

the good thing is you know you love it.....

elea said...

i'm ignoring your post now...

Justin said...

Hey thanks cousin! Yeah I need more friends on my blog here. But elea is a way cool person. Keep commenting. I love this thing...

Justin said...

I need to retract that last statement. elea is anything but cool. And she would be the first to admit that. That's ok though because she's my Christmas-time mentor.

elea said...

thanks for the retraction--you are right, i am anything but cool. my new atheist friends said i was cool, but they just don't know the whole story...

Justin said...

We are NOT doing a very good job of ignoring this post, people!

elea said...

how can one ignore the incessent ramblings?