30 August, 2006

Uhh... I really should read more...

1. One book that changed your life:
Tired of Trying to Measure Up (Jeff VanVonderen)

2. One book you've read more than once:
The Jolly Postman (Janet and Allan Ahlberg)

3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
The Brothers Karamazov (Dostoevsky) Hard cover, (I'm talking really thick here) hollowed out to make room for my hypercolor silver The Message Remix (Eugene Peterson)

4. One book that made you laugh:
This Book Will Change Your Life

5. One book that made you cry:
Till We Have Faces (C.S. Lewis)

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Once Upon a Late Spring Evening (Tim French)

7. One book you wish had never been written:
The Rules (Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider) Don't get me wrong. Some of them are good. (my personal favorite being #6) But if every girl were to keep these, we'd kill ourselves.

8. One book you're currently reading:
Foundation (Asimov)

9. One book you've been meaning to read:
The Odyssey (Homer)

10. Now tag five people:

Aaron
Timf
Shortcake
Caroline
Amanda

8 comments:

elea said...

well done. i've been educated.

elea said...

nice profile picture. jason.

i'm hotter.

Justin said...

that's only because your sister drew you better!

steadybelieving said...

I remember the day, thee my back-row chapel companion, you read my Message in chapel, and thus began your journey...was that the first time you'd seen it?

Justin said...

no actually i had read it a few years ago. my highschool friend was really into it at the time. i mocked it then. but it began to grow on me at the beginning of last semester. by the time i read yours, i had one on order for myself. good times those were...

Gloamer said...

I think it was when elea coughed up the Message on everyone. Made a real mess, I hear, but was a big hit.

elea said...

God made me cough.

Gloamer said...

He does that sometimes.